14th June - 8th July
- 3 separate qualifiers - 2 MY & 1 SG.
- Maximum of 512 teams per qualifier.
- Single elimination format. All matches are BO1. Round of 16 onward are BO3.
- MY | Semi-final winners qualify for Regular Season.
- MY | Semi-final losers compete for 3rd place.
- MY | 3rd place teams from Q1 and Q2 compete for Regular Season wild card slot.
- SG | Finals winner qualifies for Regular Season.
10th August - 23rd September
- 4 teams from MPL Season 1 (with at least 3 returning members).
- 6 teams from Open Qualifiers.
- Over 6 weeks.
- Round robin BO3's with point distribution:
- 2-0, winner earns 3 points.
- 2-1, winner earns 2 points, loser earns 1 point.
19th October - 21st October
- Top 8 teams from Regular Season proceed.
- Teams will be seeded based on their Regular Season standings.
- Double elimination bracket. All series are BO3.
- Grand Final will be played in BO5 on LAN (location TBD).